- This event has passed.
RMMM Race #3
June 25, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Rocky Mountain Mini Moto’s
Rocky Mountain Mini-Moto (RMMM) was established in 2005 to promote and develop the sport of Mini Moto racing in Colorado. Our vision is to bring MiniGP racing into the mainstream, while promoting a safe environment, and to develop a positive program to introduce racers and spectators to the exciting sport of motorcycle road racing.
- All classes are allowed unlimited engine modifications within the class limit.
- All engines must be naturally aspirated.
- No additional self-contained fuel sources, e.g., nitrous oxide or boost tanks, will be allowed.
- Maximum tire size allowed is 12” inches and the minimum is 10” inches.
- All bikes must have operational front and rear brakes.
- Throttles must return freely.
- Must have working kill switch.
- Levers must have ball ends.
- Tires and rims must be in good working condition.
- No turn signals or mirrors.
- Headlights must be taped or removed.
- No tail light or tail light brackets.
- Oil drain plug checked for leaks prior to each race.
- Numbers must be visible on front number plate.
- Exhaust must be securely mounted and complete.
- Water cooled machines – Use water or Water Wetter only no glycol-based additives allowed.
- No sharp edges that can hazardous to competitors or yourself.
- No leaking fluids.
- Catch cans are required for carburetor overflow.
- Peg sliders or rounded aluminum pegs are recommended.