Great news Karters!
SBR Motorsports Park is excited to announce Fun Day Sunday, an all-new, all-day event beginning Sunday, October 1, 2017 and continuing the 1st Sunday of the month going forward!
Here’s what a full day of racing at the best outdoor go kart track in southern Colorado looks like for you:
- Unlimited racing between 10:00AM until 6:00PM
- Choose one of our finely tuned rental karts, upgrade to an even faster program kart, or bring your own!
- Printouts of lap times and scoring
- There will be 1 Time Attack session in each category with awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place when there are 4 or more participants
- BBQ Lunch for Participants is included! Family and Friends can purchase a Pit Pass and join in on lunch also!
- For Arrive & Race Kart Rentals, the minimum age is 12 with some exceptions based on height or experience. Please call for details.
- Arrive & Race Rental Kart, Helmet & Neck Brace, All Day Racing, and BBQ Lunch: $150 per driver
- Upgrade to a Program Kart for an extra $25 (limited equipment, reserve yours now!)
- Bring your own Kart and race all day for $55. Bring a 2nd driver to share your Kart for $25. Enjoy BBQ Lunch!
- Pit Pass for non-drivers $7
- All paying drivers and non-participants enjoy some BBQ!
If you are bringing your own Kart, remember to bring your fully charged transponder for lap timing. If you need one, SBR Motorsports has them available to rent for $20 for the day.
RSVPs are suggested but not required. This helps us plan equipment and food to make your day a blast! You can sign up here or print off the form and email it to us.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday October 1st and every 1st Sunday of the month! Come out and enjoy outdoor go kart racing at the finest location for the best value Colorado Karting has to offer!
Start Your Engines!
Download your Fun Day Sunday Sign Up Form here
Hi my name is Billy Klein looking to come out on Oct 1st I am from STE GENEVIEVE MO its about 1 hour south of ST LOUIS MO. On the full day pass how fast does the karts go, and does the driver stay on the same kart or change from race to race. And what kind of awards thanks. Billy