- This event has passed.
Formula Drift Trike Race
August 20, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: Drift Trike Race Day!
Preregistration for both days and all racing is $35. $50 day of event. Preregistration will end one week before the event.
COLORADO SLIDE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Drift race: This will be a drift style races in tandem with single elimination bracket style. (requires 100% coverage with PVC, no rubber contact.)
- Big Trick: You will be allowed one run down track to show everyone what you have. (100% coverage with PVC)
- Kids Race: We will have two age groups for the kids, 5-10 and 11-15. They will be allowed to drift the track to show the judges their skills. (These races require 100% PVC coverage)
- Speed Race: This will also be a single elimination bracket style. (This race requires a minimum of 33% coverage with PVC on both tires)
- Drag Race: you will be allowed one run to see who has fastest speed on straight run. We will possibly do brackets if time allows for it. (100% coverage of tires with PVC on both tires)
Spectators entry fee:
- $5 for one day
- $8 for both days
- Ages 12 and under are free
Free ride will continue as long as time allows for it. Qualifying for circle track heats and main event in the morning and heats and main event will follow.
FD Style bracket racing. Single elimination. No qualifying and will be judged by three judges. We are currently waiting for responses back from several local drift racers to be judges. More details will follow.
Racer & Trike Requirements:
- Must have a DOT or Snell rated helmet.
- Must have shoes with ankle support(preferably boots)
- Kids are required to have chest gear and all of the above.
- All racers must also fill out waiver and have parent or legal guardian sign waiver.
- BRAKES ARE REQUIRED!!!!!!! Please make sure you have a great set of brakes. Minimum requirement is front brakes. Either disc or V-band.
- We will be inspecting every trike that enters the track for proper working throttle, brakes, and proper sleeve coverage.
To register any of the above you can contact either Nick Damin or Cory Eads or Cean Prebble
Vendors please call for info